2021 Prominence Perks Healthy Rewards Program
We care about our members’ health and we know the importance of regular health screenings. To encourage members to get the screenings they need, members can receive gift cards for completing their required screenings each year. Gift cards can be used everywhere Mastercard is accepted.
Preventive screenings can help identify diseases early, such as breast and colon cancer. In addition, regular visits with your doctor can help you manage and monitor any chronic conditions you may have.
Screenings are based on your current health status, age, and past medical screenings. We notify our members to let them know which screenings they need.
Members can receive the following gift card amounts for each screening:
- 2021 welcome call — $15
- Health risk assessment survey (new members only) — $10
- Prominence Health Assessment — $50
- Breast cancer screening (mammogram) — $25
- Colorectal cancer screening (Colonoscopy in 2021) — $50
- Colorectal cancer screening (FIT/FOBT test or colonoscopy completed in 2020 and older) — $25
- Annual flu vaccine — $10
- Diabetic eye exam (A1C, eye, micro) — $25
- Medication adherence for diabetics — $75
If you have questions about the Prominence Perks program or if you need help in arranging an appointment for care (PHA), you can contact our Member Outreach Team at 877-397-7320 (TTY: 711), Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm PT.