The Silver&Fit® Program
Prominence Health Plan offers a the Silver&Fit Healthy Aging and Exercise program where you can get fit in the best way for you!
In addition to a local network of participating fitness centers, you can find information about healthy aging on the Silver&Fit website .
Benefits of the Silver&Fit Program include:
Visit the Silver&Fit website
- No-cost access to a participating fitness center or a select YMCA
- Group classes tailored to older adults,* where offered
- The option to work out at home, in lieu of a fitness center membership, receiving up to two Home Fitness Kits per benefit year (34 kits to choose from) and one (1) Stay Fit Kit
- Healthy aging materials (online or by mail)
- A newsletter four times a year (online, by mail, or by email)
- The Silver&Fit Connected!™ tool, for tracking activity to earn rewards**
- Daily workout classes on Facebook Live and the Silver&Fit YouTube channel
- One-on-One Healthy Aging Coaching sessions by phone
- 1,500+ digital workout videos on the mobile app and Silver&Fit website
- Access to the ChooseHealthy® program, a value-added service where you can save on popular health and fitness brands and services from specialty health care practitioners
Your use of the Silver&Fit Connected! tool serves as your consent for American Specialty Health Fitness, Inc., (ASH Fitness) to receive information about your tracked activity and to use that data to process and administer available rewards to you under the program. The Silver&Fit program is provided by American Specialty Health Fitness, Inc., and the ChooseHealthy program is provided by ChooseHealthy, Inc., subsidiaries of American Specialty Health Incorporated (ASH). All programs and services are not available in all areas. Silver&Fit and Silver&Fit Connected! are trademarks of ASH and used with permission herein. Participating facilities and fitness chains may vary by location and are subject to change. Rewards and kits are subject to change. This information is not a complete description of benefits. Contact your health plan for more information. Limitations, copayments, and restrictions may apply. Benefits may change on January 1 of each year.
* Fitness center services that require an additional cost are not included in the Silver&Fit program.
**Purchase of a wearable fitness tracker or app may be required to use the Connected! tool and is not reimbursable to the Silver&Fit program.