Your Free Annual Health Assessment
As a Prominence Health Plan Medicare Advantage member, you are entitled to a free Annual Health Assessment. Our skilled providers specialize in developing personalized preventive care plans to help ensure you get any needed care or screenings.
It’s a great way for us to make sure we are familiar with your healthcare needs. And, as an added incentive we will send you a $50 gift card for completing the assessment!
The Prominence Annual Health Assessment Includes:
- Reviewing your medical and family history
- Developing or updating your list of medical providers and prescriptions
- Detecting any changes in processing or remembering information that may impact decision making
- Evaluating any risk factors and treatment options
- Performing preventive care screenings
- Height, weight, blood pressure, and other routine measurements
- Personalized health advice
You can get your assessment at one of our wellness centers, at your home or at a community event. To schedule your Annual Health Assessment or for more information, call 833-201-0303 (TTY: 711). Our team is available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. PT to take your call.
The assessment doesn’t take the place of your annual physical exam with your primary care provider (PCP), but helps support your overall wellness. Information from the assessment is shared with your PCP.
If you haven’t had your assessment this year, call now and find out more about our $50 gift card.
Last update 1/17/2019