Prominence Annual Health Assessment
As a Prominence Advantage member you are eligible for A FREE Annual Health Assessment visit. The information from the visit will be shared with your Primary Care Provider (PCP). Prominence works with a group of experienced Nurse Practitioners who specialize in developing a personalized preventative care plan for our members. This does not take the place of your Annual Physical Exam with your PCP but is an important part of improving your overall health and wellness. Your Annual Health Assessment visit can be done at a Prominence Wellness Center near you or in the comfort of your own home.
Your Prominence Annual Health Assessment includes:
- Reviewing your medical and family history
- Developing or updating your list of medical providers and prescriptions
- Detecting any changes in processing or remembering information that may impact decision making
- Evaluating any risk factors and treatment options
- Performing preventative care screenings
- Height, weight, blood pressure, and other routine measurements
- Personalized health advice
For your visit, please have the following ready:
- A list of all your medical providers.
- A list of the medicines (both prescribed and over-the-counter) and supplements that you take.
Because we feel so strongly about promoting the quality and management of your care, we are offering you a $50 gift card if you complete Prominence Annual Health Assessment by December 31, 2018.
To schedule your Annual Health Assessment visit, please call 1-833-201-0303 (TTY: 711). Our team will be available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. PST to take your call.
Don’t Forget Get Your Flu Shot
Flu vaccines are offered to all Prominence Health Plan members at no cost from an in-network provider.
Last update 9/26/2018